The FA Level 3 UEFA B in Coaching Football
- Develop your understanding of the England DNA
- Refine your beliefs, values and coaching and playing philosophy
- Develop your players by designing practices that meet their technical and tactical, physical, psychological and social needs.
- Understand the demands of the game and how to meet the needs of players as they build a deeper understanding of their various roles and responsibilities within the team.
- Understand what relevant and effective practice looks like in both training and competition
IMPORTANT: LONDON FA APPLICATION WINDOW & TIMELINE
Please note that any applications or contact after this timeline will not be involved in the course application process. If you have previously applied, you will have to resubmit through this process.
- Expression of Interest closes 01/01/2019
- Official Application Window opens 07/01/2019
- Official Application Window closes 30/04/2019
- Applicant Decision Window opens 06/05/2019
- Applicant Decision Window closes 20/05/2019
- Official Decisions made by 28/05/2019