- Greenhouse - Football Head Coach (School & Community Club)
Greenhouse helps young people living in disadvantaged communities to develop positive life skills through sport & performing arts, targeting those who may not otherwise have access to these opportunities. Our inclusive, wide ranging programmes include full time provision delivered in schools & community club settings throughout the London region. Programmes are delivered by a diverse and multi-talented team of full and part time coaches who are supported by a number of other paid and voluntary staff.
Please CLICK HERE for a FULL job description.
- The Rachel Yankey Football Programme
We are currently looking for sports coaches with an up to date CRB, safeguarding and emercengy aid certificate. You would need to be qualified to a minimum of a level 1 in football. The work will be in local Brent and Harrow schools throughout the week Monday - Friday. This work is paid on a self employment basis through invoices. For further details and information please call 07871526029. Look forward to hearing from you.
- Access to Sports Project - Community Sports Coach
CLICK HERE for an advert for the Position of Community Sports Coach (Women & Girls).
Closing Date: 17 November 2011.
- London FA - Partially Sighted Goalkeeper Coach
London FA Partially Sighted Centre of Excellence is looking for an enthusiastic, experienced and well driven goalkeeper coach, please CLICK HERE for full job specification.
- Brentford FC
“16-23 year-olds given chance to earn a Professional Contract at Brentford Football Club”
For more information CLICK HERE.
Any queries; Contact Anthony Hayes @ Ahayes@Brentfordfc.co.uk
Street League – Helping Young People Into Work Through Football
Street League helps 16-25 year old NEET’s (Not in Education, Employment or Training) into work through a football and employability academy.
If you're out of work and like football please get in touch as 75% of our participants will go into employment, education and/or professional training after the academy finishes.
Also please take the time to watch a feature that Futbol Mundial (shown on Sky Sports) did on us recently : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvmvWvtCX5U
Interested? Call us on 0208 536 5330 or email your name, age and telephone number to London@streetleague.co.uk.
- London Playing Fields
Part time role available
Due to the retirement of the current post holder the LPFF seeks an experienced professional to fulfil the key role of Finance Officer within the organisation.
The role requires:
- Financial experience of running a small company or charity with involvement in strategic thinking
- Experience of preparing statutory accounts and dealing with external auditors and annual audit
- A qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA)
- An understanding of the current issues facing the charity world and its accounting practices
- Ability to read and understand financial information
- Demonstrable understanding of the regulatory requirements governing the LPFF's financial and charitable practice management under the Charity Commission
The person will be expected to possess the following skills and qualities:
- A hands-on approach with the ability and experience of day to day accounts detail
- Willingness and ability to take day to day responsibility of LPFF's financial operation
- Willingness and ability to work with the LPFF's existing staff team to discharge the collective management of LPFF
- Self-motivation with the ability to be flexible about working hours as necessary
If you require further information or a job pack please contact Jo McKenzie on email@example.com
The closing date for applications is 3rd August 2012.
For further information CLICK HERE.
- U5s Football Coach required
Football coach required for three 45 minute sessions on Saturday mornings in Friern Barnet, N11.
Must have some experience in coaching under 5s and be CRB checked.
Pay £10 per 45 minute session.
07961 426 752
- CHELSEA FC FOUNDATION
CASUAL COACHING VACANCIES
Chelsea FC Foundation is seeking highly motivated, enthusiastic and energetic coaches to support and develop their expanding programmes throughout London.
Candidates are required to:
- Hold a minimum FA Level 2 Football Qualification (for 2 years +)
- Hold a clean driving licence & have their own transport
- Live within London
- Hold current First Aid & Safeguarding Children certificates
- Knowledge and experience of Community/Social Inclusion initiatives
- Knowledge and experience of Monitoring and Evaluation
- Football Coach/ Part time Position – Sports Active Coaching
The successful candidate must have experience in the social inclusion field and be FA qualified to at least FA Level 2 or have a Youth Module Award, be CRB checked, First Aid Trained and having Futsal qualifications or experience would be desirable. Pay would be dependent on experience and qualifications.
For more information or to apply please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org