Reducing Pressure On Grassroots Volunteers!
Player Registration will continue to be available to all affiliated leagues for the 2018-19 season.
If your league does not currently make use of the Player Registration system but you would like to employ it for the new season, or would like to find out more, please complete and return the attached League Statement of Interest Form and return it to firstname.lastname@example.org The FA will be running online webinars to demonstrate the benefits of Player Registration for your league, which includes:
- Reducing pressure on grassroots volunteers
- Secure storage
- Annually updated records – creating a lasting history for each player
- Integration with Full-Time
- Referees would not need to add players when reporting discipline
- Reduction of late fines and club officials chasing players for details
- Reduced paperwork for league and club volunteers
- Squad lists can be produced on Whole Game
- It’s GDPR compliant (General Data Protection Regulation)
- It’s FREE
If your league is interested in running Player Registration for the new season and joining the hundreds of leagues across England which make use of the system, London FA can work with your league to demonstrate the system at a league meeting and support the league and clubs with entering player details.
subscribe to the london fa newsletter!
The London FA's monthly digital newsletter is a great way to stay up-to-date with London FA news, initiatives and opportunities!