COURSES ADMINISTRATOR VACANCY
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join the London FA in the role of Courses Administrator.
The key responsibilities are to delivering effective administrative support to the extensive coach education programme that London FA offers. The person will help support the London FA team in order to deliver the strategic plan as well as the key performance indicators associated with the workforce department. It is an exciting time to join the London FA ahead of the UEFA Euro 2020 which will be part hosted in London and UEFA Women's Euro 2021 including hosting the final at Wembley Stadium in July 2021.
In summary the role will:
- Provide administration assistance in creating courses, registering participants and marking course attendance
- Support the strategic planning of courses and workshops throughout the year
- Provide administrative support to the Coach Education Coordinator for bursaries, budgets and financial reporting.
- Provide front-line support with responding to course enquiries by phone and email
- Provide administration assistance on course administration of coaching courses, referee course, safeguarding children workshop, welfare officer workshop, medical courses and courses from the specialist pathway
- Provide face to face on-course support for Level 1 courses
Please note: The role is based at the London FA office in Fulham at Hurlingham Business Park.
The role of Courses Administrator requires a person who has a passion for football, supporting customers and the benefits it can bring.
In order to apply for this role, please send a cover letter stating your suitability for the role, a CV, and equality form to email@example.com.
The deadline for applications is 9.00am on Tuesday 2nd July 2019. The interviews will take place the week commencing the 8th July 2019.
We promote equality and diversity in employment and welcome applicants from all parts of the community.
equality & diversity form