London is hosting seven matches during EURO 2020 next year and The Mayor of London is recruiting 2,000 London Squad volunteers for the host city volunteer programme during the tournament.
The London Squad will provide a world-class welcome to visitors across London at tourist hotspots, transport hubs and at official fan zones during the tournament in June and July 2020.
As a volunteer, you will be the face of London, showcasing our fantastic city to a global audience.
Whatever your London Squad volunteering role, you’ll be creating life-long memories for everyone taking part, including you!
Everyone is eligible to be in the London Squad, we’re looking for people from all backgrounds, with all levels of volunteering experiences. All that we ask is that you’re over 18 by May 2020.
So, if you’re passionate about London and want to make UEFA EURO 2020 the best it can be – this role is for you!
To find out more, or apply to join the London Squad, click here or email us at email@example.com
Your application should only take around 10 minutes to complete – it couldn’t be simpler to get involved.
Volunteers will be required to:
- Attend an interview at the London Squad’s selection centre at Wembley Stadium between now and November 2019
- Attend a one-day training session in central London in April/May 2020
- Complete five volunteer shifts during Euro 2020
In return, as well as being involved in Euro 2020, volunteers will receive:
- Meals and refreshments on each shift
- Free public transport (Zones 1-6) to travel to and from their shifts
- Euro 2020 adidas uniform
So, if you want to be part of an unforgettable event – apply today.