Get Into Coaching
REASONS TO COACHHave you ever fancied yourself as a football coach? Think you could develop and motivate players?
Coaching provides a range of benefits, including:
- A way to give back to the game and local community
- Learning and re-learning leadership lessons
- Getting a good work out... and becoming a good role model
- The opportunity to develop new skills
- A chance to meet and make new friends
FA level 1 in coaching football award
The FA Level 1 in Coaching Football Award provides learners with an introduction to coaching the game from U7s up to open age players. The course consists of four modules which cover a range of coaching topics, including Safeguarding, First Aid and the England DNA programme.