Following the successful launch of Girls in Football Teams (GIFT) grants last year, the team will once again be supporting grassroots women’s and girls’ football during the 2021/22 season. GIFT want to give girls and women the opportunity to shine, and build leadership and teamwork skills which can be used on and off the pitch.
GIFT proudly sponsor 11 teams through the scheme last season and aim to build on this, providing as many opportunities to grassroots girls’ and women’s teams as they can.
To qualify for a GIFT Grant of up to £500:
• You must not have previously received a GIFT Grant
• You must be accredited by your country’s football association, for example as an FA Charter Standard Club, Scottish FA Quality Mark Award, Irish FA People and Clubs Accreditation or Welsh FA Club Accreditation.
• The funds must be used to support a girls’ or women’s football team.
• The club must be able to demonstrate a development pathway for girls, for example with a number of girls’/women’s teams through which girls can progress, or through a Wildcats centre.
In accepting the grant, the team/club must be willing to:
• Display GIFT company logo on the team attire/website
• Provide a suitable photo for use in promotional materials
• Provide a quote for use in promotional materials
Please request an application form from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Submission deadline is Friday 16th July 2020 at 5pm.
Those who have been successful will be informed by Friday 6th August. All decisions are final. Only those who have been awarded a GIFT Grant will be informed.
About Agility Life Sciences
Agility Life Sciences is an award-winning CDMO, consulting and communications company with a global client base ranging from spin-outs to multinational organisations. Agility’s “Fast Futureproof Formulations” approach allows them to accelerate their clients’ products to clinic, and to market. Their deep insight into the Life Science sector provides their clients with exceptional market knowledge, and strategies for growth and investment. Their ability to translate scientific concepts into stories for a broad range of audiences means that they make their clients’ messaging memorable.
Learn more: www.agilitylifesciences.com