ADVERTISE YOUR COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for a new coach? Want to start coaching yourself?
This is a free advertising noticeboard for Charter Standard London FA clubs who are looking to recruit new coaches. All notices are kept on the noticeboard for up to two months and we ask that any interested applicants make contact with the club directly by using the contact details in the listing.
Submit a vacancy
Please include as much information as possible about the role and whether it is paid or not.
Coaches Wanted - Richmond Park FC Girls
Richmond Park FC are looking for coaches and managers to join our popular and fast-growing girls’ section.
Candidates must have a car and be available for training sessions (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday evenings) and matches (Sunday mornings).
- Head Coach (paid) - We are looking for FA qualified coaches with minimum Level 2 certificate. Experience in coaching female teams and an understanding of the England DNA and Future Game is desirable.
- Assistant Coaches (voluntary) - We are looking for FA qualified coaches with minimum Level 1 certificate. Financial assistance will be given to volunteers to help progress their FA qualifications.
If you are interested, please contact Dave via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Group Coordinator - Helen Bamber Foundation
A great opportunity to use football to support those who have survived human rights violations and trauma.
- Mondays 15:30-17:30 for initial six months.
- Helen Bamber Foundation (HBF) is a human rights charity based in London which provides therapeutic care and support for survivors of human rights violations.
- The Creative Arts and Skills Programme (CASP) offers a wide range of classes focused on providing development opportunities and supporting their improved integration into the community.
- The football group runs weekly and provides a fun and active opportunity for our clients to practice their skills and meet new people. This volunteer will support the existing group leaders to run the football group, teaching clients useful football and fitness skills and refereeing friendly matches both within the group and between our group and other teams.
- For more information, please CLICK HERE
- To submit an application, please email email@example.com
Coach Wanted - St George's University of London Ladies
Training dates: Currently Wednesdays 4-5pm at SW17 0LB, may move to Thursdays 6-7pm at SW18 4DN
Match day: some Sundays 11am KO (10 games throughout Oct-Mar)
Location: Home fixtures at Richard Evans Memorial Playing Fields SW15 3PQ
Paid/voluntary: Either voluntary or £10-20 per hour depending on experience
Is kit and equipment provided: Club provides the required kit and equipment.
Point of contact: Eleanor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Club website: https://www.instagram.com/sgulladiesfc/