ADVERTISE YOUR COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for a new coach? Want to start coaching yourself?
This is a free advertising noticeboard for Charter Standard London FA clubs who are looking to recruit new coaches. All notices are kept on the noticeboard for up to two months and we ask that any interested applicants make contact with the club directly by using the contact details in the listing.
All listings will remain on the website for a three-week period, before being removed.
Submit a vacancy
Please include as much information as possible about the role and whether it is paid or not.
Bloomsbury Football - Youth Development Phase Coach
Are you passionate about football coaching? Do you have excellent communication and organisational skills? Are you open-minded and want to improve your coaching? Do you want to positively impact young people’s lives? If so, you could be the perfect candidate to join our team and be a part of one of the best football academies in Central London.
Bloomsbury Football are looking for the right individual to lead an age group as part of our Youth Development Phase. This is a great opportunity for a coach who is looking to further develop, with support and regular internal CPD.
• To lead an age group as part of our Youth Development Phase, participating in the Junior Premier League.
• Work in partnership with Academy Manager to meet the objectives set for the age group.
• Communicate effectively with all stake holders involved in the age group; Strength and Conditioning coach, parents and guardians.
• Regularly provide up to date reports on player’s progress throughout the season.
• Be proactive in planning, in accordance with the Academy programme.
The Ideal Candidate:
• An expressive individual who seeks to be creative and innovative in their role.
• A person who is able to quickly find solutions when problems arise.
• A proactive approach to coaching and developing young people from a wide variety of backgrounds.
• Understanding the organisation and its aims.
• Confident in developing strong relationships with coaches, clubs, parents and striving to grow Bloomsbury Football.
• Ambitious and proactive in personal development.
• Excellent communication; fluent in both written and verbal English.
• Ability to work to deadlines and deliver under pressure.
• Able to manage time to an excellent standard.
• Passionate and hardworking.
• An ability to coach youth players to a high standard.
• To demonstrate a capability to engage and create relationships with youth players.
• Minimum FA Level Two coaching qualification.
• FA Youth Award Modules
• FA enhanced DBS check.
• FA Safeguarding
• FA First Aid
• Two years of experience in coaching minimum.
• Academy Manager
• Bonus scheme
• Education reimbursement
• Subsidised commuter solution
Salary: Hourly rate for approximately 8 hours per week. Rate is dependent on the candidate’s suitability and experience.
If you wish to apply, please send CV to email@example.com.
- added 3 April 2020