ADVERTISE YOUR COACHING OPPORTUNITIES
Looking for a new coach? Want to start coaching yourself?
This is a free advertising noticeboard for Charter Standard London FA clubs who are looking to recruit new coaches. All notices are kept on the noticeboard for up to two months and we ask that any interested applicants make contact with the club directly by using the contact details in the listing.
Submit a vacancy
Please include as much information as possible about the role and whether it is paid or not.
Voluntary Coach Role – The Fulham Deaf Football Club
The Fulham Deaf Football Club are looking for a new coach for their team.
Fulham Deaf Football Club are an affiliated club in their own right and play in the Surrey South Eastern Combination League
This is a voluntary role for someone with a desire to coach a great group of footballers which includes 8 international deaf footballers and a young enthusiastic squad developing around them.
The club's philosophy is based on family values of working together as a unit, continually looking for ways to improve and deliver a good standard of football. Previous coaches have progress onto greater challenges including coaching the National Deaf team.
The ideal candidate will be a good communicator, willing to pick up the basics of BSL if they are unable to use BSL themselves. BSL training is not essential as there are backroom staff and players who hear well and will be able to support the coach during talks.
Applicants should ideally have experience working with players of a relatively high level or a developing group of young footballers, being able to provide examples of when they have supported players to achieve better outcomes.
In addition to the qualities listed above you should have the following:
• Preferably UEFA B or above - although coaches working toward UEFA B will be considered, if they are the right person for the role.
• In date Emergency First Aid
• In date FA Safeguarding
• An Enhanced DBS Check
• Be available for training on a Thursday evening at the Training Ground.
If you would like to apply for the role, please email your CV and covering letter to Fulham Deaf FC Chairman, Eoin Burns on email@example.com with the subject Fulham Deaf Team Coach.
Paid Coaching Role – Coerver Coaching
An opportunity to join the team at the “World’s No.1 Soccer Skills Teaching Method” Coerver®Coaching.
The successful applicant must be passionate and committed to the individual development of young people to fulfil their potential. This role requires commitment to work evenings and weekends.
Coaches will receive the best training, mentoring and development opportunities as a member of staff including access to the Coerver® method, education pathway and Coerver® Global Network.
Key Locations: Hounslow, Kingston, Guildford, Uxbridge, Harefield, Barnes
Salary: £15.00 to £21.00 /hour
Key Skill and Experience:
• UEFA B coaching qualification (Level 2 will be considered)
• Experience of coaching across a range of ages & abilities
• Excellent written & verbal communication
• Confident demonstrator of technical skill
• Attention to detail
• Member of FA Licensed Coaches Club for 2019/20 season
• Full driving, clean driving licence
If you would like to apply, please submit your CV and covering letter to Nick Weatherall at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Football Coach SW London – Sporting Juniors
Sporting Juniors are a Charter Standard club based in South West London who are looking for enthusiastic and passionate coaches.
Sporting Juniors have teams which play in the Tandridge and Saturday Youth Leagues. The new coach will be provided opportunities to develop and increase their knowledge such as funding FA coaching courses.
If you are interested, please contact coach admin on 07552 943050 or email@example.com
Multi Sports Coach – All Sports London
All Sports London are recruiting Basketball, Football, Netball, Volleyball, Tennis, Athletics, Rugby, Cricket, Cheerleading, Dance, Gymnastics, Art & Craft, Cookery, Debate, Coding and Multi-Skills coaches to deliver a range of programmes for young people aged between 3 and 18 years old.
All Sports London is dedicated to improving, increasing and promoting opportunities for children and young people in sport, fitness and physical activity.
Title: Multi Sports Coach
Type: Coach / Instructor / Activity Leader
Salary: £10-£20 per hour depending on qualifications and experience
Programmes include morning, lunchtime and after school clubs, PE sessions, holiday camps and weekend clubs in and around the London borough of Brent, London.
Main duties will include:
• Planning and delivering sessions.
• Coordinating and delivering high standard of coaching.
• To assist the delivery of skills development, drills and small sided games in accordance with the objectives of the programme.
• Act as a role model and mentor for leadership programme.
• Establishing teams and representative opportunities for participants with teaching some skills and drills.
Candidates must have experience working with children and young people (preferably in a sports programme setting), a minimum Level 1 coaching award and a DBS check.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress within a dynamic and growing company. If you are interested in the position, please send a CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Part-Time Futsal Coach – Futsal Elite
Futsal Elite are seeking a football/futsal coach who is looking to take the next step in their career, is passionate about developing a new generation of elite footballers and want to work in a fun and rewarding environment.
For the past 7 years, Futsal Elite have been expanding in locations across London and Manchester. Because of this growth, they are now looking for qualified, ambitious and self-motivated football/futsal coaches to join the growing team on a part-time basis with the potential of full-time for the right candidate.
• At least 1 year of coaching experience with boys and girls aged 5-14 years old.
• Minimum Level 1 football or futsal qualification.
In return, you will have an ongoing support from the experienced UEFA A and B coaches who will guide, support and motivate you to improve your coaching skills. There is also the potential for the right candidate to grow in their role and responsibilities within the company.
For the right candidate, a competitive weekly rate will be offered as well as flexible working hours.
To apply or find out more information, please contact email@example.com
Millwall RTC Foundation and Youth Phase Goalkeeper Coach
The designated role Foundation and Youth Phases Goalkeeper coach is responsible for implementing the Goalkeeper element of the Millwall RTC technical and tactical coaching syllabus, planning, delivery and evaluating coaching sessions and games programme based on the Millwall RTC philosophy, the FA RTC criteria and England DNA
Part time (fixed -term)
Approximately 7 hrs per week including matchdays on weekends
• FA level 2 in Goalkeeping Coaching
• FA youth award module 1 & 2
• FA licensed coach
• FA Talent ID
• FA Level 2 emergency First aid in Football (EFAiF) qualification or Basic first aid for sport qualification (BFAS)
• FA safeguarding children certificate
Please send your C.V. and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Charlton Athletic Girls’ FA Regional Talent Club Technical Director
Charlton Athletic are seeking to employ a Girls’ FA Regional Talent Club Technical Director to oversee the technical programme and delivery at the Girls Regional Talent Club (RTC)
Location: Charlton Athletic Training Ground, New Eltham, SE9 2JR
Contract type: Seasonal (subject to being granted the FA RTC Licence)
Job Type: This is a part-time role (approx 10 hours per week) on 2 evenings a week (Tues & Wed) and a match at the weekend. The applicant must be able to be present for start of training at 5pm.
Responsible to: Club Chairman
Start Date: November 2019
• Implementing a training programme in line with Long Term Player Development guidelines
• Ensure high standards of coaching delivery across all 4 age groups
• Develop and overseeing a continuous professional development programme, to include a comprehensive mentoring strategy, for coaches and support staff involved within the RTC.
• Ensuring the RTC adheres to the FA standards for safeguarding children
• Monitoring and evaluating the player and coach performance of the RTC
• Provide 1:1 performance reports for all players and staff
Key skills and experience required: Essential
• UEFA A Licence or B Licence with a minimum of 3 years experience
• FA Youth Modules 1 & 2 (essential) - Module 3 (desirable)
• Member of FA Licensed coaches club
• Emergency Aid (IFAiF) or BFAS (EFAiF) Award
• Knowledge and understanding of child protection issues including holding a current FA Safeguarding Children Workshop certificate
• Current Enhanced FA CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) Disclosure
• Experience of coaching elite young players & good communication skills
• An appreciation and experience of mentoring and developing coaches
• Understanding of the FA Women’s and Girls player pathway
• An understanding and implications of Long Term Player Development
• Experience of managing individuals and teams
• Willingness to work weekday evenings and weekends
• Ability to travel independently
To apply please send expression of interest letter & CV to email@example.com
Closing date: Fri 15th November
Cre8 Football Club - Paid Coaching Role
Cre8 FC are looking for FA Level 1 coaches (minimum) to deliver football sessions to mixed ability children aged between 4 and 13 years old.
Cre8 Football is a not-for-profit organisation based in Croydon (predominantly) and Lambeth, working with children, young people and families to meet a sporting, social and educational need through weekly sports sessions, since May 2015.
- Minimum FA Level 1 Coaching qualification.
- Valid DBS/willingness to get one
- Available to work Saturday mornings (8:45am-10am)
- £12.50 a session.
- Equipment provided.
- Additional opportunities to coach.
If you are enthusiastic and motivated in working with children, reliable and keen to develop and learn, please register your interest at firstname.lastname@example.org referencing Cre8 Football Club - Super Saturday's in the subject. In the email please confirm your full name, email address and contact number.
Deadline: 15th November 2019
Casual Football/Sports Coach – Charlton Athletic
Charlton Athletic Community Trust’s Football and Sports Development department are looking to recruit Casual Football/Sports Coaches to promote the benefits of physical activity and provide opportunities for children and young people to take part in sport and improve on their skills.
Salary: £10.55-£20 per hour
Suitable candidates will have experience of working with children and young people and have a minimum of a FA Level 1 coaching badge.
Closing date is the 24 November 2019
For the full application and to apply, please go to https://cact.org.uk/jobs/casual-footballsports-coach
NLP Sports – Girls Football Coaches
NLP Sports are seeking a young, enthusiastic, professional and aspiring girls football coach.
- For our U8, U10 and U13 age groups
- Based in Newham, East London
- Moderate experience is required to coach girls aged between 8-13 – running recruitment of players, training sessions and manage competitive matches.
- Please submit your CV to email@example.com and short-listed candidates will be invited to interview.
Applicants must live near Newham borough and be committed to the role.
Cre8 Football Club U9s
Cre8 Football is offering up to THREE volunteers the opportunity to support football participation and development by assisting their U9’s football team.
Volunteers are required for approximately 2 hours on Saturday morning AND OR 5.45pm until 7.10pm on a Thursday in Thornton Heath/Croydon (additional days/sessions may also be available)
You can register interest by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and referencing Cre8 Football Volunteer in the subject. Please confirm you name, email address and contact number.
Alternatively, call 07522 395 086.
Cre8 Football Club – Paid Coaching Role
Cre8 FC are looking for FA Level 1 coaches (minimum) to deliver football sessions to mixed ability children aged between 7 and 11 years-old.
When: Thursday (Term Time) 5-6pm
Paid: £10 per session.
The club will help you with the processing of a DBS check if you do not have one and the club provides equipment.
There is opportunity for other paid work for the right candidate, including half term/school holiday activities, development centre coaching and project delivery. Opportunity to complete further coaching qualifications and courses.
If you are interested, please register your interest at email@example.com referencing Cre8 Football Club – Thursday in the subject. In the email please confirm your full name, email address and contact number.
Coaches Wanted - Richmond Park FC Girls
Richmond Park FC are looking for coaches and managers to join our popular and fast-growing girls’ section.
Candidates must have a car and be available for training sessions (Monday, Tuesday or Thursday evenings) and matches (Sunday mornings).
- Head Coach (paid) - We are looking for FA qualified coaches with minimum Level 2 certificate. Experience in coaching female teams and an understanding of the England DNA and Future Game is desirable.
- Assistant Coaches (voluntary) - We are looking for FA qualified coaches with minimum Level 1 certificate. Financial assistance will be given to volunteers to help progress their FA qualifications.
If you are interested, please contact Dave via email firstname.lastname@example.org
Football Group Coordinator - Helen Bamber Foundation
A great opportunity to use football to support those who have survived human rights violations and trauma.
- Mondays 15:30-17:30 for initial six months.
- Helen Bamber Foundation (HBF) is a human rights charity based in London which provides therapeutic care and support for survivors of human rights violations.
- The Creative Arts and Skills Programme (CASP) offers a wide range of classes focused on providing development opportunities and supporting their improved integration into the community.
- The football group runs weekly and provides a fun and active opportunity for our clients to practice their skills and meet new people. This volunteer will support the existing group leaders to run the football group, teaching clients useful football and fitness skills and refereeing friendly matches both within the group and between our group and other teams.
- For more information, please CLICK HERE
- To submit an application, please email email@example.com
Coach Wanted - St George's University of London Ladies
Training dates: Currently Wednesdays 4-5pm at SW17 0LB, may move to Thursdays 6-7pm at SW18 4DN
Match day: some Sundays 11am KO (10 games throughout Oct-Mar)
Location: Home fixtures at Richard Evans Memorial Playing Fields SW15 3PQ
Paid/voluntary: Either voluntary or £10-20 per hour depending on experience
Is kit and equipment provided: Club provides the required kit and equipment.
Point of contact: Eleanor (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Club website: https://www.instagram.com/sgulladiesfc/