Charter Standard Sustaining Grassroots Fund 2018-19
Charter Standard Sustaining Grassroots Fund 2018/19
We know that running affiliated football teams is a big undertaking, and sometimes financing a club for a new season can be a real challenge.
This is why we are introducing our Sustaining Grassroots Fund, aimed at supporting clubs who need a helping hand. Our grant will provide a cash injection to clubs ahead of 2018/19, with the aim that over the season, the club will be able to develop a sustainable model for their finances, allowing us to support different teams year on year and keep our clubs going.
- Funding is only available for existing teams.
- Existing teams must have been affiliated to the London FA in the 2017/18 season.
- Existing teams must be Charter Standard.
- There are no restrictions on the types of clubs or organisations that can apply for this funding.
- Only clubs that can demonstrate that this funding will help them towards long term sustainability will be considered.
- Clubs cannot have received retain the game funding for either the 2017/18 or 2018/19 seasons.
Charter Standard clubs can apply for up to £500 of funding. This will be supplied in 1 payment of £500 by 14/09/2018
Unfortunately we only have a very limited amount of funding we can offer to clubs as grants, and as such we need to prioritise our investment to have the biggest impact on football in the capital. As such priority will be given to clubs that can best demonstrate how this funding will be used to help them towards long term sustainability.
If your application is successful you will be notified by Wednesday 15th August.
At this point, you will need to provide us with the following documentation by Thursday 23rd August:
- Details of the Clubs bank account
- An invoice from the club to the London FA for the total funding amount
- Signed Service Level Agreement (SLA)
If all documentation is correct and received on time, LFA will ensure payment is with you by latest 14th September.
Successful youth clubs may be subject to an anonymous safeguarding visit as part of this funding at some point throughout the season.
If you require any further support before your application please contact the London FA who can advise.