SANCTIONING AN EVENT
Need to get your club's Tournament or Charity Match sanctioned? Don't worry, it's easy - just follow these simple steps:
- Complete and return our event sanction form (at least 14 days prior to your event)
- Send a copy of your event rules
- Pay your sanction fee (invoice raised via Whole Game System)
- Double check you've submmitted all your completed forms
- Relax and wait for confirmation from us that your event has been sanctioned and is good to go!
Once sanctioned, you'll also benefit from:
- Use of London FA referees
- Guidance on the rules and regulations of your tournament
- Public liability insurance
Rules and Regulations
FA Rules and Regulations ensure fair play in the grassroots game, both on and off the pitch. Find information about the following areas here.
- Laws of the Game
- Safeguarding & Welfare