Playing in London
There are many opportunities for you to play football across the captial.
From mini-soccer to Futsal, from 5-aside to the traditional 11-a-side game. London FA gives you the chance to play the beautiful game regardess of your age, gender, ability, race, culture or background. If you love football, we have a format suited just for you.
However you choose to enjoy playinng football there are over 1,450 clubs with over 3,300 teams that the London FA represent, each of whom are all involved in regular league football.
You can also find out how to get involved in football on a more causal basis through our partnership with the FA Mars Just Play scheme and through several recognised small-sided football centres across the city.
Want more information?
If you would like some more advice about how you can get into playing, email as below or call 020 76108360
- Mini-soccer & Youth Football: Daniel Gayle - To email click HERE.
- Womens & Girls Football: Katie Phillipson - To email click HERE.
- Just Play & Walking Football: David Streetly - To email click HERE
- Futsal (Male & Female): Neil Jolliffe - to email click HERE
- Disability Football: Darren Smith - To email click HERE