Become an FA Mars Just Play Centre
The FA Mars Just Play! gives the casual footballer a chance to just turn up to a venue and play football. The Just Play kickabout is recreational football at its best – it’s about turning up for an hour of exercise and a bit of fun.
FA Mars Just Play! is purely for adults, for men and for women. It’s also for those with a disability or for 16–25s or even veterans; there’s a kickabout designed specifically for you, whatever your age or ability.
- Equipment pack – Each centre will receive 5 Nike Footballs, a set of branded bibs, cones and a marketing banner giving you all you need for a successful session.
- Digital marketing library – You will be provided with access to a range of digital marketing assets including A4 & A3 Posters, A5 Leaflets, Social, Digital & Email Signatures to help you promote your new centre.
- Just Play organiser kit – Each organiser will receive Nike branded kit including t-shirt, shorts, pants and rain jacket to ensure you look the part, whatever the weather!
- Just Play organiser support – Guidance and support provided to all session leads to help maximise delivery.
- FA events platform – A new digital platform upon which you simply and easily organise your kickabouts, leaving more time for the fun stuff, like playing football.
- National promotion – The FA & Mars will help promote the programme nationally helping to attract potential new participants to your kickabouts.
- Funding - £200 when the centre is set up, £200 after 16 weeks of delivery.
Click here to apply to become a Just Play centre
In return for all that support we have some minimum requirements that we need to know are in place in order to get your FA Mars Just Play Centre up and running. These are focused on creating the safe, high quality environment that we know your future participants are looking for and include:
- Each session should be supervised by a Just Play organiser of 18 years or over with a current Level One Certificate in Coaching Football (or a Futsal Level 1 for Just Play Futsal sessions) & FA Emergency Aid Certificate
- Completion of a full risk assessment before the first session takes place that is regularly updated. We will provide you with a template and support for how to complete.
- Delivery for a minimum of 32 weeks across the year
- Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at all sessions
- Submission of attendance records via the Events Platform in a timely manner
- Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place (including insurance, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities policies)
Already a Just Play Centre
If you are already running a Just Play centre and want to organise more or a Just Play organiser that is looking to grow participation at Just Play centres, please see our helpful resources below.
Download our handy handbook that contains tips on promoting and delivering your session.
DOWNLOAD THE JUST PLAY ORGANISER HANDBOOK
Follow the link below to view the promotional materials on Playing Surface.
VIEW PROMOTIONAL MATERIALS AND ASSETS