FA Coaching Disabled Footballers
This course is designed to provide you with ideas and practices for the inclusion of disabled players in football sessions, whether in mainstream or impairment specific sessions.
- Long term player development (LTPD)
- Disabled people and football
- Qualities of a good coach
- Safety and impairment - specific considerations
- Safeguarding children and vulnerable adults
- Planning and organising coaching sessions
- Implementation of the inclusion spectrum in coaching sessions
- Disability player pathways
- Hold Introduction to Coaching Football
Having attended the course you should feel more confident and able to:
- Apply and extend you existing coaching skills to meet the needs of players with a range of impairments
- Establish basic communication skills for coaching disabled footballers
- Use appropriate terminology
- Identify appropriate safety and medical considerations
- Plan a wide range or coaching sessions for disabled players
- Use the inclusion spectrum to plan your coaching sessions to include disabled players or provide alternative appropriate opportunities
Unfortunately there are no available dates.
We adhere to a strict cancellation policy and by enrolling onto our course you agree to have read and agree to be bound by our Terms and Conditions.