We're committed to mentoring grassroots coaches to start and continue coaching with confidence.
The FA Mentoring programme is designed to:
- Provide face-to-face support - on the ground
- Address some of the stubborn inequalities in the game
- Target support for female and Black & Asian coaches
- Break down barriers
- Highligh role models in the game
- Support coaches with individual bespoke 1-1 support
- Develop and supporting more mentors across our affiliated club network
- Develop more mentors
Become a Coach Mentor
If you’re interested in becoming a Coach Mentor, then be sure to check The FA Careers website for any current opportunities. If none are currently available, please contact email@example.com to be added to the communication list for when vacancies do arise.
To become an FA Coach Mentor, applicants must:
- Have a minimum qualification of FA Level 2 in Coaching Football or UEFA C Licence
- Hold a valid FA CRB
- Hold in-date Safeguarding and First Aid qualifications.