England Football Accreditation Renewals
Thank you for being an England Football Accredited Club!
You will be required to renew your accreditation via the Club Portal Dashboard from November 1st 2022 to April 30th 2023. This was formerly known as an Annual Health Check.
If you need any support with renewals, please contact us with any questions. Failure to complete renewals will result in accreditation being removed.
To help you with your renewals we have prepared a Renewals Guide here, along with all the information on this webpage.
Which star rating is my club?
Offer a minimum of one affiliated male or female or disability team at any age group playing within an FA sanctioned league competition.
- Offer a complete accredited player pathway for either male or female or disability football, all playing within FA sanctioned League competitions.
- In addition, offer a minimum of one team at any age group from an alternative pathway
Offer the complete accredited player pathway for both male and female whilst offering a minimum of one disability team at any age group, all playing within FA sanctioned League competitions.
Club Development plans must be completed to demonstrate the club’s sustainability and allow the County FA to support your club further.
Once complete, please upload to the Club Portal under My Club > Club Policies > Upload own document> Club Development Plan.
Alternatively, the club may upload their own Club Development documents.
Benefits and Rewards
All existing clubs will receive digital assets, welcome pack and certificate outlined above.
For existing accredited clubs, the rewards vary based on your star rating:
- 1-Star clubs receive £30 in Kitlocker vouchers and 4 x Nike Strike Footballs
- 2-Star clubs receive £100 in Kitlocker vouchers and 7 x Nike Strike Footballs
- 3-Star clubs receive £200 in Kitlocker vouchers, 16 x Nike Strike Footballs
Please view the helpful England Football Accreditation Club Portal Dashboard guides created by the FA.
The guide can be viewed here.
Please view our recent England Football Accreditation Club Webinar for guidance on star ratings, developments plans and how to use the Club Portal Dashboard.
The webinar can be found here.