Inspiring Females in Football: An Introduction to the Women's Game
The FA Women's High Performance Football Centre's have teamed up with BUCS to provide a stepping stone for female coaches to help support them in undertaking their FA Level 1 Coaching in Football qualification.
The workshop will explore key characteristics of coaching as well as look at ways in which you can engage and retain participants into football sessions within your environment.
This will be a great foundation to support you in the next step of your coaching journey and give you the confidence and understanding of what you may encounter on your FA Level 1 in Coaching Football.
Key Programme Benefits:
- Tailored Practical workshop for you to apply new ideas.
- Post workshop support through your host institution.
- Coaching deployment opportunities within your area.
- Build confidence and knowledge to apply in your coaching environment.
- Date: Decenver 3rd 2018
- Time: 10am - 4pm
- Location: Teddington Lock, Broom Road, London TW11 9BE
- Lunch: 12:30pm
- To apply contact Nathan Simpson, Coach Development Officer: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note this course is available to Further/Higher Education Students