NOVEMBER 2018 NEWSLETTER
Next session - Guest Speaker – Dean Austin
Wednesday 28th November 2018. 8pm At The Arsenal Hub.
Welcome to this month’s LFCA Newsletter.
The next Masterclass session will be:
Wednesday 28th November 2018. 8pm. (Practical session on the indoor pitch 8.30 – 9.30pm). We are delighted to announce that our Guest Speaker for this evening will be Dean Austin. At present we are awaiting confirmation that this session will hold CPD points for FA Coaches Levels 1 & 2. All our members are welcome to invite any guests along for the evening.
During his pro career Dean could play anywhere in defence but favoured the full back position. He appeared in 142 games for Crystal Palace and 124 games for Spurs as well as 96 games for Southend. He also played non-league football with St Albans City and Woking. As a manager he was in charge at Farnborough Town and most recently at Northampton Town having been promoted from Assistant Manager. In addition Dean has a wealth of experience, coaching at Watford, Reading, Crystal Palace and Southend. Dean is the holder of the FA’s Pro-Licence coaching award.
- A confirmation that all our sessions are at the new Arsenal Hub, right next door to the Emirates Stadium (see address below).
- It would be of great assistance if members could please arrive early and carry their membership ID cards. All members due for renewal are always notified one month in advance by email, but if you are not sure just come along to the session or contact - Alan Jackett our secretary on AWJprem@btinternet.com or 07717 538522. New members are also welcome to attend and join on the night.
- Venue address: The Arsenal Hub, 56 Benwell Road, N7 7BA. The Arsenal Hub is on the corner of Benwell Road/Queeensland Road
- Nearest stations: Underground - Holloway Road and Arsenal, Piccadilly line and Highbury & Islington and Finsbury Park, Victoria Line. Overground – Drayton Park Station
- There is some off-street parking available at the Hub as well as street parking during evening hours
- Numerous buses pass through Holloway Road.
- Full details of the venue can be found on the LFCA website http://lfcacoaches.co.uk