London FA Partners with Snap Sponsorship
London FA is delighted to announce an exciting new partnership with SNAP Sponsorship to help provide clubs, teams and leagues with vital sponsorship support in what is proving to be a tough time financially for many.
The partnership aims to give London FA stakeholders the opportunity to establish sponsorship deals easily and effectively enabling them to become more sustainable and help to provide an even better experience for their players.
SNAP Sponsorship is a not-for-profit business dedicated to helping the survival of grassroots, local and regional sport in the UK. SNAP run an online sponsorship management, education and social sharing tool designed in-hand with grassroots volunteers to help all sports clubs toward financial sustainability through sponsorship success.
The digital platform helps clubs to…
• Save time attracting sponsors to support their club or league.
• Create a one stop shop to promote potential sponsorship opportunities to a wider audience.
• Allow users to build a profile highlighting what they're looking for and potential sponsors can search for these opportunities and get in touch.
• Access best practice when it comes to negotiating and securing sponsorship.
• Provide financial reports and social media support to increase engagement.
• Automatic contract and agreement generator taking much of the legal pressures away from you
• Sponsorship opportunities can be as little or as big as you like including the opportunity for companies to complete 'a checkout' style option if they want to sponsor on a one time only basis, for example, becoming a match day sponsor.
The SNAP Portal does all the hard-work for you, showing previous discussions with potential sponsors with relevant date and time-stamps. Once the deal is confirmed, it creates the contract and allows both parties to create a 'next steps' list to enable a swift, collaborative partnership.
Clubs pay a reduced monthly fee with the London FA discount code, [LondonFA], and can receive 12 months benefits for the price of 11 in return and pay no commission on what you secure.
A SNAP sponsorship demonstration webinar will take place on Tuesday 8th of June at 7pm to explain the benefits of the tool and provide the opportunity to ask questions about the platform.
Click here to register for the webinar with SNAP and London FA
Interested? For more information about how it could help your club, please contact Aquila Burgess (email@example.com)