Designated Safeguarding Officer
£25k - £31k pa, pro rata (dependent on experience)
Assistant Designated Safeguarding Officer
Circa £24k, pro rata (dependent on experience)
• To support delivery of The FA National Game Strategy and London Football Association Business Strategy.
• To support and manage the London FA safeguarding work, in line with legislation, FA safeguarding policy, procedures, regulations, standards and guidance.
• To support and manage safeguarding and child protection concerns in a timely manner and in line with FA requirements and guidance.
• To significantly contribute to implementing and maintaining The FA’s Safeguarding Operating Standard for County FAs and driving safer practice in grassroots football.
• To support the adoption of FA technology systems across grassroots football.
• To comply with FA rules, regulations, policies, procedures and guidance that are in place from time to time.
Experience and Skills:
• Knowledge of current safeguarding legislation, policy and practice relating to children and adults at risk.
• Experience of working in a designated safeguarding role.
• Experience of writing reports and compiling case related evidence and information.
• Demonstrate a working knowledge of inclusion, equality and anti–discrimination.
• Working knowledge of the roles of statutory agencies in safeguarding children and adults at risk.
• Experience of implementing policies, protocols and guidance.
• Knowledge of the structure and partner organisations within football, nationally and within the County FA locality.
If you would like to apply for one of these roles, please download the full job description and person specification below. Then please submit your completed application form, specifying clearly which role you are applying for, to Safeguarding@LondonFA.com by 26th March 2021.
Interviews will be held on 14th & 15th April 2021.
If you have any queries or would like an informal discussion about the role before submitting your application form, please email Priti Trivedi, Head of Football Services, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Designated Safeguarding Officer - Job Description and Person Specifciation
Assistant Designated Safeguarding Officer - Job Description and Person Specification
Job Advert in Full