The Introduction to First Aid in Football course is suitable for anyone involved in the grassroots game. The course will help you to respond quickly and confidently to any on-pitch medical emergencies should they arise.
Designed for anyone looking to build their knowledge and understanding of first aid in football, you'll learn vital first aid skills such as how to deliver CPR.
You'll study six different learning modules, which will each have various checklists, manuals and videos to help support your learning. There will also be a short final assessment at the end of the course to check your understanding of the learning.
By the end of the programme you'll be able to:
• Understand The FA concussion guidelines and appropriate first aid for players with head injuries.
• Know when a player is experiencing difficulty breathing.
• Know the signs and symptoms of life-threatening conditions and potential first aid initial management.
• Recognise an injury or ill player.
• Perform CPR and use an automated external defibrillator (AED) while being COVID-19 safe.
The course will take approximately two hours to complete, and the minimum age you'll need to be to enrol on the course is sixteen years old.
Find out more here