Come and join us at this workshop giving an insight into new strategies to review football and its ability to be inclusive for all.
We will be providing tips on how to make football, and sport in general, more accessible to everyone.
This is also a great opportunity to share your views, network, and discuss current issues and barriers in the game.
When: Tuesday 1st August 2023 (6:30pm-8pm)
Venue: Online (Microsoft Teams) Link available upon registration
Host: Conor McBrearty (London FA Disability Officer and FA Disability Coach Mentor)
BOOK YOUR PLACE
- Definition of disability
- Social v Medical Model
- 10 principles to help clubs/providers (Task 1)
- Disability Player Pathway
- Disability Partners Support
- Para Talent Programme
- Terminology – (Task 2)
- Coaching players with a Disability – (Group Task)
- Scenario – how do we deal with it? – (Group Task)