BECOME AN FA SNICKERS PROTEIN JUST PLAY
The FA Snickers Protein Just Play gives the casual footballer a chance to turn up to a venue and play football. The Just Play kickabout is recreational football at its best – it’s about turning up for an hour of exercise and a bit of fun. It’s football for those who can’t or don’t want to commit to an eight-month long season of matches and training.
We provide the balls, pitch and teams. FA Snickers Just Play! is purely for adults, for men, for women, for those who think they’re talented and for those who think they aren’t. It’s also for those with a disability or for 16–25s or women-only or even veterans; there’s a kickabout designed specifically for you, whatever your age or ability.
There are Just Play kickabouts up and down the country, and if you can’t find one local to you then why not look at setting up your own. Sessions or ‘kickabouts’ are run on a weekly basis over 32 weeks of the year by a Level 1 coach.
There are some minimum requirements that we need to know are in place in order to get your FA Snickers Just Play Centre up and running. These are focused on creating the safe, high quality environment that we know your future participants are looking for and include:
• Each session should be supervised by a Just Play Organiser (JPO) of 18 years or over fulfilling the FA Lead Playmaker Role as a minimum. An FA Lead Playmaker comprises The FA Playmaker Award, in addition to attendance on The FA Safeguarding Children in Workshop and The FA Introduction to First Aid in Football. A JPO is still permitted to deliver Just Play sessions if they hold an FA Level One Certificate in Coaching Football alongside the Safeguarding and First Aid requirement.
• Completion of a full risk assessment before the first session takes place that is regularly updated. We will provide you with a template and support for how to complete
• Delivery for a minimum of 32 weeks across the year
• Provision of adequately stocked first aid kit at all sessions
• Submission of attendance records via the Events Platform in a timely manner
• Ensure that appropriate policies and procedures are in place (including insurance, Health & Safety and Equal Opportunities policies)
If you have any questions relating to the information above you can contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or the London FA team at email@example.com.
Test promo panel
The promo panel test
In preparation for the forthcoming TikTok Women’s Six Nations, England’s senior women’s rugby union side headed for Staffordshire to utilise St. George’s Park’s state-of-the-art facilities.
Bale Inspires Wales
Find Your Local Centre
If you are looking to find a Just Play centre near you, please check out our interactive map.