Get Into Refereeing
Reasons to Referee
More and more and more people of all ages, genders, races and abilities are getting into refereeing.
For current and potential officials, refereeing is a great way to:
- Give something back to the game you love
- Remain involved in the game after injury or retirement
- Play a vital role in ensuring players enjoy the game
- Increase participation in the sport
- Make new and lasting friends
The FA Referee Course
The FA's Respect programme provides a series of tools for leagues, clubs, coaches, players and parents from grassroots to elite football - to help ensure a safe, positive environment in which to play the game.