Get into refereeing
Make a difference to the game
Reasons to Referee
More and more and more people of all ages, genders, races and abilities are getting into refereeing.
For current and potential officials, refereeing is a great way to:
- Give something back to the game you love
- Remain involved in the game after injury or retirement
- Play a vital role in ensuring players enjoy the game
- Increase participation in the sport
- Make new and lasting friends
The FA Referee Course
The FA's Respect programme provides a series of tools for leagues, clubs, coaches, players and parents from grassroots to elite football - to help ensure a safe, positive environment in which to play the game.