DBS Applications and Enquiries
Our Safeguarding Team are able to assist with all your queries related to DBS applications.
FA DBS Checks For Clubs
Clubs can now use the Whole Game System (WGS) to administer FA DBS checks for their coaches and club members.
Please remember it is a requirement for any clubs with 16 and 17 year old players that Managers/Coaches (including assistants) and medics (first aiders) have an FA DBS check.
Entering your organisation PIN into WGS
Clubs will need to enter their organisation PIN into WGS in order to start the process of administering FA DBS checks through WGS.
FIND GUIDANCE ON HOW TO DO THIS HERE
Clubs will also need to provide their coaches and clubs members with guidance on how to complete the DBS process through WGS.
FIND THE GUIDANCE HERE
If your club is not yet set up for online verification, you will need to follow the below steps.
- Email email@example.com
stating the name of your club and your position
- State you would like to be set up for online verification for FA DBS checks
- You will then be issued with an Organisation PIN and further guidance, which you will use to administer the checks
- Chairs, Secretary and Treasurers (including assistants) can become verifiers for the club
- FA Checks will respond to any enquiries within 48 hours
- Once confirmation is received, follow the above previous guidance
FA DBS Checks For Referees
Guidance for Referees to complete an FA DBS Check can be found HERE
FA DBS Checks For Coaches
If you are a coach, please speak to your club about obtaining a DBS Check.
If you do meet the above criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
and a member of the team will get back to you.