ADVERTISE YOUR VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES
This is a free advertising noticeboard for London FA affiliated clubs who are looking to recruit volunteers.
We ask that any interested applicants make contact with the club directly by using the contact details in the listing.
VOLUNTEERING OPPORTUNITIES IN WESTMINSTER
City of Westminster Football Club are looking to recruit a volunteer to be the club's first Club President, as well as recruiting volunteer coaches, staff and players for the football club.
New supporters are also encouraged to come along and support the team!
Contact Lusaka Lusaka on firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- added 18th January 2023
Wingate & Finchley Football Club - Volunteer Secretary required
Staff at Wingate & Finchley Football Club are the key contributors to the delivery of the Club’s reputation and future goals, and they're looking for a volunteer Secretary to add help them achieve their ambitions.
Your role will be to effectively manage Football Administration within the Club in order to ensure compliance with the Rules and Regulations of the relevant governing bodies.
- Ensure a full working knowledge of all football rules and regulations in areas such as player contracts and transfers, fixtures and match organisation, youth development, player discipline and child protection
- Preparation of players’ contracts and lodging of contracts with governing bodies and distribution of key information to the Board of Directors
- Loan player administration and procedures.
- Gathering information for and completion of work permits/International clearance for players
- Liaison with Manager & Coaching Staff on relevant matters
- Liaise with Ryman League & other clubs on first team fixture arrangements & changes notifying all affected
- Collate list of complimentary tickets/guests for entry at the gate on matchday
- To be available on vast majority of Club matchdays to oversee matchday duties are undertaken correctly by all matchday staff
- Ensure effective policies and procedures are in place overseeing football administration practices, including maintenance of various databases
- Ensure that the requirements of the coaching staff are delivered
- Level of financial sanctions for non compliance
- Identification of areas of weakness and develop accordingly
- Registrations and transfers are executed effectively, timely and within the Rules
- Work permit status of existing and potential players monitored
- Monitoring player contractual situations
- Ensure fixture scheduling meets the Club’s needs
- Level of Financial sanctions and issues arising on matchday causing notable impact
- Develop strategic framework for safeguarding children and implement initiatives
- Ensure any child protection cases are dealt with appropriately
- Advise on compliance with the Disability Discrimination Act
Child Protection & Disability
- Liaise with all staff members on child protection issues
- Oversee the Club’s CRB processes in Support the Clubs Safeguarding Officers
Experience working within a responsible football administration role desirable
Please send CVs to email@example.com or call 07768864287 for further information.
Cre8 FC - Child Welfare Officer
Cre8 FC was established in 2016 and is an FA Accredited football club based in Croydon, South London.
To further build on our commitment to continuous improvement of our welfare and safeguarding arrangements and support the growth of our club we have an exciting volunteering opportunity as a Club Welfare Officer.
This role would be suitable for someone who wants to use their existing knowledge, experience and skills gained working with children and young people and who may want to increase their experience in pastoral, safeguarding or welfare roles. The successful applicant will work with approximately 20 children/families, become part of our committee and be fully supported by the club in the role. We require a commitment of approximately 4-5 hours per week.
To play a key role in ensuring the enjoyment, progression and safety of all involved with our club with particular focus on those under 18 years old.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
• Ensure these responsibilities including “duty of care” are well understood by staff and volunteers and support them to implement this in day to day practice
• Work in partnership with the Youth League Welfare Officer
• Work with the County FA (CFA) Welfare Officer and other CFA staff as appropriate, (e.g. CFA Disciplinary staff)
• Help us to develop best-practice processes and promote The FA’s Respect Programme
If you are interested in this key role or would like more information, please contact Carol Barnes (Club Secretary) on 07522 395 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org
CLICK HERE FOR DETAILS OF THE ROLE AND HOW TO APPLY
- added 7 July 2022
Dulwich Hamlet Junior FC
Dulwich Hamlet Junior FC – are looking for enthusiastic people to manage / help our existing and new mini soccer teams. We are also looking for people to help with our 11-a side teams. Referees for our home games are also required.
We are based in the SE London area and play in the South East London & Kent Junior League (SELKENT)
Experienced people would be nice, but all are welcome if they have something to offer the teams / club. Please note that as a junior football club and run on members subscriptions, all positions in our club are voluntary and not paid.
All people whether managers / coaches / helpers do have to undertake a Criminal Record Check when joining the club – but this is something the club would pay for.
We are an England Football Accredited Club in our 41st season, so we must be doing something right !
Have a look at our club website https://dulwichhamletjuniorfc.co.uk
If you are interested then please contact Bernard our club secretary email@example.com with your details and what you would like to do within our club and we can have a chat.
Cre8 Football-Volunteers Wanted for Girl’s Football Project
We are looking for enthusiastic people to help in the development and delivery of female football (specifically 8-to-12-year old's). We require both in person and remote support to enable us to offer 'ad hoc, turn up and play sessions' and develop a female team. We are keen to offer the current and prospective girls involved with Cre8, the same or similar opportunities as we offer the boys.
We are looking for coaches, fundraisers, social media marketers, copy writers, designers, creatives, project managers, mentors, committee members, ambassadors & are willing to consider any support you can give.
• Volunteers will have the opportunity to make a positive contribution to local community.
• Volunteers will have the opportunity to meet new people in a friendly and positive environment and feel part of the club.
• If required, uniform/kit provided.
• Volunteers will have the option of additional opportunities with the club.
• Reasonable travel expenses paid as agreed (in person volunteers).
• DBS required, which Cre8 Football will support the process of and cost for.
If you are interested or would like more information, please contact Joseph on 07522 395 086 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- added 12 May