Cre8 Football Club - Chairperson
Location – Croydon/South London
Role Type – Voluntary
Cre8 FC is a forward thinking football club based in Croydon, keen to continue to help talented young footballers focus on progression through structured football activity in a positive environment. For the 20/21 season, we will have five teams, U9, U10, U18, U21 & U23.
The role of a chairperson is to oversee the running of the club/league and ensure that it is run efficiently and managed appropriately. They will lead club/league meetings and provide leadership in all areas such as club tournaments, etc.
What you will do?
- Chair the Committee meetings and AGM
- Direct general affairs of the club
- Lead the committee in making decisions for the benefit of the whole club including disciplinary matters
- Represent an unbiased viewpoint allowing free discussion to take place
- Have the casting vote on any unresolved club issues
- Assist the Club Secretary to produce agendas
- Represent the club at external meetings, when required
- Manage and oversee the work of officers and other club personnel
- Present the club’s annual report at the AGM
Ideally, you’ll need to be:
- A strong leader who can be objective
- Confident and a good communicator; able to represent the club at external meetings
- Able to ensure meetings run smoothly and efficiently
- Easy to approach with good listening skills-
- Well organised and happy to delegate
- Enthusiastic and motivating
How much time will it take?
Approximately four hours per month
Contact – Jenny Gold email@example.com 07522395086
Deadline – October 2020
Start Date – August 2020
- added 14 July 2020