The FA have released guidance for the return of in-situ support visits for FA Level 2 in Coaching Football and FA Level 3 (UEFA B) as they can commence once the tutor COVID Refresher Training has been completed, through to 31st July 2021.
In addition to the below guidance, all learners and tutors will be actively recommended to comply with government advice and follow a community testing programme, which can be found here.
• Tutors will be required to complete a Self-Screening Questionnaire before 9:30am on the day of planned in-situ visits.
• Tutors will only be able to complete 1 visit in a 48-hour period.
• Tutors will be required to contact the club/venue to confirm that COVID-19 safe protocols are in place.
During In-Situ Visit
• Visits can only be conducted outdoors.
• 2m social distance will be maintained throughout the in-situ visit.
• Regular hand sanitation will be required throughout the visit.
• Where possible, entering indoor spaces during a visit should be avoided but if not possible, then personal protective equipment must be worn in alignment to government and venue guidance.
Post In-Situ Visit
• Feedback and sign off must be completed through electronic means.
If you require an in-situ visit, please complete the following google form so we can arrange this for you. Please note that all tutor FA email address are now closed, and tutors are not contactable via these addresses.
Should you have any queries regarding the above information, please send them to email@example.com