Women and Girls - 100FC
Becoming a 100FC Coach:Are you female? Over 16? Living/coaching in a London borough? Keen to start your coaching journey?
Benefits of becoming a 100FC Coach:
• A season's commitment to the programme
• Opportunity to coach within a grassroots club/programme
• FA DBS, BT Playmaker and Introduction to Coaching Football Course included
• Ongoing mentor support and CPD opportunities throughout the year
• Access to the 100FC network of coaches
Becoming a 100FC Host Organisaton:42 clubs and organisations across London have benefited from the programme with coaches entering placements in women’s and girls’ clubs. We recognised that for the programme to have a meaningful, lasting impact, the women involved require the opportunity to put their skills into practice and develop a love for the game through practical experiences in a safe environment.
Is your club affiliated to London FA, Amateur FA or Middlesex FA? Are you looking to provide a female role model for your coaches? Can you offer a 10-week coaching placement? Can you provide support to an aspiring female coach?
Benefits of becoming a 100FC Host Organisation:
• A new female coach actively coaching at your club/organisation
• Upskilling a coach at your club/organisation to become a mentor for the 100FC coach
• Ongoing support for the 100FC mentor at your club
100FC in Focus